Issue 6 of Seawitches includes:
- Kelly Caballero on her relationships with creativity, the ocean and California as an indigenous woman
- Cyanotype photography from Kristi Chan
- Trish O'Rourke releases her inner nature, her "soft animal", by learning to surf
- A wetsuit guide for women
- The paintings of Kate Barattini
- A gallery of words & images from Hannah Bailey, Savannah Rusher, Lou Mora, Imani Johnson-Bey, Arthur Julio Nelson, Yoni Matatyaou & Jessica Berta
52 pages, A6 zine with letterpress printed hand dyed cover... it's beautiful!
Seawitches is a bi-annual zine from the mind of San Francisco based Margaret Seelie. With an open submission format, the zine aims to showcase diverse perspectives from ocean lovers not offered up by mainstream surf media.