Available with your choice of 3 different covers!
Issue 06 "Love" includes:
- The wild colours & glimpsed snapshots of Primoz Zorko's photography
- Painter Gabriela Maskrey
- Locals meet a group of Arab & SWANA women surfing the breaks of San Diego
- Michael Adno revisits a surf spot from his youth on the Gulf Coast & learns a whole lot more in the process
- With "Love" as a backdrop Thembi Hanify quizzes artist Tre'lan Michael & founder of INTRSXTN Surf Jessa Williams on their relationship dynamic & intertwined lives
- Noah Collins flips surf fashion on it's tired head
- Mariah Ernst explores the work & experiences of filmaker/surfer duo Sara Taylor & Charlie McHarg
- An interview with Koa Smith
- Lauren Hill & Dave Rastovich interviewed with photos & illustrations by The Ray's fave Thomas Campbell!
- Stephanie Dandan examines the friendship between Mentawai surfer Siska Tasiripoula & Australian Ruby Southwell
...plus loads more with contributions from Tu'Shouney Phillips, Graham Hill, Katie Kealoha, Bryce Baker, Banna Bazzarie & more!
ABOUT EMOCEAN MAGAZINE
Exploring alternative perspectives, empowerment and the realities of women, LGBTQ+ and BIPOC surfers, Emocean is a much needed champion of marginalised voices in the surf community. The brainchild of designer and art director Thembi Hanify, whose roster of clients has included Apple, DKNY and Tommy Hilfiger, and writer Mariah Ernst, regular scribe for our favourites Primitive Skills and The Surfer's Journal, Emocean is a beautiful and superbly curated magazine with fascinating content from cover-to-cover.