Issue No.3 includes:
- Exploring the Scottish Isles with Daniel Crockett and James Bowden
- Slovenia's most prolific surfer
- Paintings by Nathaniel Russell
- An essay on Buoys
- Skateboard legend Elissa Steamer on her new found love for surfing
- A photo essay on the theme of Fun by Will Adler
- The realities of covering the North Shore competition circuit for the surf media
....and so much more to keep you busy between runs to the beach.
One of our favourite periodicals, Acid Magazine features an intriguing collection of writing, photos and art from the peripheries of surfing. Always fascinating and colourful, Acid is packed with articles, photo essays and artwork which draw on the realities of what surfing means to people in every corner of the world. Presented in an exciting, bright and entertaining A5 package, the magazine always reminds us why surfing is the weird, wonderful and, most importantly fun beast we love.