NSM number 31 “The Scandinavian Issue” includes:
- One time Norwegian Champ and creative force Frode Goa on his accidental route into surfing
-Torö, the unlikely and unpredictable Baltic wave that most Stockholm surfers call their local
- Marc Durá reflects on surfing after Covid
-A Denmark travelogue by Finn Springborn with some stunning photography from Tim Wendrich
- A study of Unstad, the infamous Arctic surf spot, by photographer Hallvard Kolltveit and J-Bay local Shannon Ainslie
- Guylee Simmonds on converting an Arctic lifeboat into a live-aboard adventure vessel
- All wrapped up with photographs & illustrations by Luke Ramsey, Bornholm Surf Farm, Easty Beasty, Atle Dahl, Tim Latte and more.
ABOUT NORDIC SURFERS MAG
Hailing from Scandinavia NSM is the definitive cold water surfing magazine, there's a hell of a lot of neoprene on its pages! Every issue is fully written in English and accompanied by stunning photography and illustrations. The articles in NSM are always a fascinating insight into possibly the most committed substrata of surf culture. Whilst surfing is at the forefront, NSM also has a strong environmental bent, expect articles on activism, food chains and wildlife. I guess that's part of the deal when you're surfing on the wildest frontiers of the European continent!