Available with your choice of 3 different covers!
Issue 04 "Devotion" includes:
- Shapes & shaping with Ellis Ericson
- A profile of painter & mixed media artist Juan José Heredia
- The hardy locals of South-East Alaska
- Joanie Cappetta reports on being trans & surfing
- Disenchantment with surfing's white male forefathers haunts Michael Adno
- Karina Rozunko & Kelis Kaleopa'a pitted as the yin & yang of longboarding's future
- A longform interview with Mikey February
- Frankie Herrer on juggling big wave riding & motherhood
- The life & love of the legendary Cher Pendarvis
- Matt Warshaw's devotion to documenting surfing's history in minute detail
- A slice of fiction from one of our favourite Newquay dwellers Nikki Scrivener
...plus loads more contributions from Thembi Hanify, Ali Knowles-Lenoir, Kody Zenger, Laura Booth & more!
ABOUT EMOCEAN MAGAZINE
Exploring alternative perspectives, empowerment and the realities of women, LGBTQ+ and BIPOC surfers, Emocean is a much needed champion of marginalised voices in the surf community. The brainchild of designer and art director Thembi Hanify, whose roster of clients has included Apple, DKNY and Tommy Hilfiger, and writer Mariah Ernst, regular scribe for our favourites Primitive Skills and The Surfer's Journal, Emocean is a beautiful and superbly curated magazine with fascinating content from cover-to-cover.