Nordic Surfers Mag Nr. 28
NSM number 28 includes:
- Meet the men pioneering low impact environmentally sound fish-farming plus two of their recommended recipes!
- Freddie Meadows tells tales of hunting for waves in the far north in Ivar's Eyes
- Japanese snowsurf pioneer Taro Tamai explores the Lyngen Alps with photographer Andrew Miller
- Belinda Baggs in Scotland
- How imported phosphorous is killing the Baltic and what you can do about it
- All wrapped up with photographs & illustrations by Al Mackinnon, Agnes Maltesdotter, Staffan Rennermalm, Daniel Hägglund, Jeff Flindt & Scott Bluedorn
- A stunning cover from creative whirlwind Tyler Warren
ABOUT NORDIC SURFERS MAG
Hailing from Scandinavia NSM is the definitive cold water surfing magazine, there's a hell of a lot of neoprene on its pages! Every issue is fully written in English and accompanied by stunning photography and illustrations. The articles in NSM are always a fascinating insight into possibly the most committed substrata of surf culture. Whilst surfing is at the forefront, NSM also has a strong environmental bent, expect articles on activism, food chains and wildlife. I guess that's part of the deal when you're surfing on the wildest frontiers of the European continent!