Seawitches Zine Issue 6
Issue 6 of Seawitches includes:
- Artist in residence Natalie Hemingway
- Exploring the transgender mid-length, the non-binary surfboard with Joanie/Johnny Capeta
- Gary Bremen shares personal tales on how the sea's gifts offer comfort in troubling times
- Photographer Kaili Reynolds interviewed by Dina El Dessouky
- Vancouver's (icy!) cold water dippers profiled by Serena Renner
- Gallery featuring words and images from Hannah Bailey, Megan Fradley-Smith, Megan Phillips, Megan Yáláƛí Humchitt, Chloe Ellison & Chanin Fulton
52 pages, letterpress printed A6 zine with hand dyed cover... it's beautiful!
Seawitches is a bi-annual zine from the mind of San Francisco based Margaret Seelie. With an open submission format, the zine aims to showcase diverse perspectives from ocean lovers not offered up by mainstream surf media.