The Surfer's Journal Volume 28 No. 5
Issue No. 28.5 includes:
- The life and work of legendary Santa Barbara photographer Steve Bissell by Kimball Taylor
- Devout twin-fin aficionado Torren Martyn
- Brian Nevins and Ben Waldron explore the odd parallels between slabs in Western Australia and New England
- Adolescence on the North Shore
- And the piece de resistance, tales of travel and scandal with Miki Dora from none other than Nat Young... The Animal on Da Cat!
....and more of both the usual and unusual stuff we love from TSJ.
The Surfer's Journal are a 1% for the Planet member, and have pledged to give one percent of all their sales to grassroots environmental organisations.
ABOUT THE SURFER'S JOURNAL
In the world of surf journalism TSJ needs no introduction. For almost 30 years The Surfer's Journal has been putting out six issues of literary writing and epic photography annually. Capturing both the current global state of surfing and surf history in long form articles, TSJ avoids the pitfalls of throw away journalism and the mags full of ads and advertorial which led to the maxim "print is dead". We only stock magazines which have us itching to read every word of every issue and The Surfer's Journal epitomises that notion.