Issue No. 29.2 includes:
- Todd Glaser's underwater photography
- Navigating the wilderness of West Oz with Torren Martyn and Nick Colbey
- Disastrous surf trips revisited and our morbid fascinating with hearing about them
- Phil Jarratt on how the 1970 World Champs bought a clash of cultures to conservative south Australia (video below, it's epic!)
- Surf ephemera, history and more with polymath Trey Edwards
- Testing home shaped innovations in a remote location
- Ralph Sneedon explores California
- Nole Cossart on building wooden boards and the lifelong journey that led him there
- John Respondek in Indo with Craig Anderson, Chippa Wilson, Dylan Graves, Dion Agius and others
....plus all the usual and unusual stuff we love from TSJ.
The Surfer's Journal are a 1% for the Planet member, and have pledged to give one percent of all their sales to grassroots environmental organisations.
ABOUT THE SURFER'S JOURNAL
In the world of surf journalism TSJ needs no introduction. For almost 30 years The Surfer's Journal has been putting out six issues of literary writing and epic photography annually. Capturing both the current global state of surfing and surf history in long form articles, TSJ avoids the pitfalls of throw away journalism and the mags full of ads and advertorial which led to the maxim "print is dead". We only stock magazines which have us itching to read every word of every issue and The Surfer's Journal epitomises that notion.