The Surfer's Journal Volume 29 No. 3
Issue No. 29.3 includes:
- Nathan Myers interviews Occy
- A portfolio of photographer Sarah Lee
- Juxtaposition of traditional technique and postmodern themes in the art of Martin Machado
- Brad Barrett handpicks and annotates a selection of his own analogue surf pics from the 60s
- Two brothers, Casey & Ryan Higginbotham, paddle the length of the US West Coast
- Art and artistry with shaper Donald Brink
- Idaho's river surfing scene
- A photographic exploration of surfboard symmetry
- The Gauchos Del Mar in the Falklands
- Big wave photography with Derek Dunfee
....plus all the usual and unusual stuff we love from TSJ.
The Surfer's Journal are a 1% for the Planet member, and have pledged to give one percent of all their sales to grassroots environmental organisations.
ABOUT THE SURFER'S JOURNAL
In the world of surf journalism TSJ needs no introduction. For almost 30 years The Surfer's Journal has been putting out six issues of literary writing and epic photography annually. Capturing both the current global state of surfing and surf history in long form articles, TSJ avoids the pitfalls of throw away journalism and the mags full of ads and advertorial which led to the maxim "print is dead". We only stock magazines which have us itching to read every word of every issue and The Surfer's Journal epitomises that notion.