Issue No. 30.1 includes:
- An interview with longboard renaissance man Robert "Wingnut" Weaver
- Talking big waves with Nic Von Rupp
- Exploring remote and untapped perfection with Dane Gudauskas
- Steve Pezman visits Mickey Muñoz at home
- AJ Dungo discusses tying surf history to personal stories in his epic graphic novel In Waves with our favourite surf writer Jamie Brisick
- The intricacies of the sander in the shaping process through the eyes, mind and pen of Devon Howard
- Dion Agius and Craig Anderson down under
- Exploring the furthest reachest of the Pacific Northwest on foot with Mark McInnis
....plus all the usual and unusual stuff we love from TSJ.
The Surfer's Journal are a 1% for the Planet member, and have pledged to give one percent of all their sales to grassroots environmental organisations.
ABOUT THE SURFER'S JOURNAL
In the world of surf journalism TSJ needs no introduction. For almost 30 years The Surfer's Journal has been putting out six issues of literary writing and epic photography annually. Capturing both the current global state of surfing and surf history in long form articles, TSJ avoids the pitfalls of throw away journalism and the mags full of ads and advertorial which led to the maxim "print is dead". We only stock magazines which have us itching to read every word of every issue and The Surfer's Journal epitomises that notion.