The Surfer's Journal Volume 30 No. 4
Issue No. 30.4 includes:
- Noa Deane interviewed
- The jewel of Brazil's southern coast exposed
- 60s Ala Moana legend and winner of women's regional and national titles Joey Hamasaki
- Photographer Nick Green captures the true face of Orange County's San Pedro
- Travel (and barrel) addiction with Tyler Reid
- An extensively illustrated bio of the one and only Craig Stecyk!!!
- Matahi Drollet at Teahupo'o
- Time travel journalism as our favourite surf writer Jamie Brisick brings us on a 1985 Baja trip
- A portfolio of photographer Nick LaVecchia
....plus all the usual and unusual stuff we love from TSJ.
The Surfer's Journal are a 1% for the Planet member, and have pledged to give one percent of all their sales to grassroots environmental organisations.
ABOUT THE SURFER'S JOURNAL
In the world of surf journalism TSJ needs no introduction. For almost 30 years The Surfer's Journal has been putting out six issues of literary writing and epic photography annually. Capturing both the current global state of surfing and surf history in long form articles, TSJ avoids the pitfalls of throw away journalism and the mags full of ads and advertorial which led to the maxim "print is dead". We only stock magazines which have us itching to read every word of every issue and The Surfer's Journal epitomises that notion.